Sunday 9 September 2012

Attacking/Defending A Castle




If I wanted to attack a castle, I will use a battering ram to knock the door down so that I could get in there and attack them. When the people attack me, I will then use arrows to attack them and maybe if I wanted to trick them, I will then dug the ground and appear on the other side (around then inside of the castle). I would also use my ballista by throwing stones or dead people to attack their castle.

In Middle Ages, people fought to own the land. The attackers use a battering ram to knock the door down so that they could get in there and attack them. They used fire arrows to attack. Ballista is also a useful weapon, they used to this by throwing a dead disease people or a stones to destroy the castle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment